Tea

    Hello hello, I'm back again with another random thing to talk about. Sorry for not posting regularly, I've been working on a project lately (totally not because I was being lazy.....haha). Today's topic is about my favorite beverage, tea.

    First of all, I would just like to say that I really really love tea. I enjoy all kinds of tea like green tea, oolong tea, earl grey tea and more. I almost always drink tea at night and sometimes in the morning. If tea was a woman, I'd be the first to be down on bended knee (where i got the idea from).

    When you're so passionate about something, it is more than what it seems to be. Tea is literally hot leaf juice, but to us tea enjoyers, it's more than that. The sweetness, bitterness, and aroma makes it taste something to not just quench the thirst in your throat, but to give it a beautiful experience (hot leaf juice).

    Other than enjoying its taste, tea also makes me feel nostalgic. It reminds me of relaxing in my grandparents' house. My late grandmother used to serve us tea in the evening, and let me tell you something, it's the best teh-o I've ever tasted and no other teh-o could compete with it.

    Story time! Our family had dinner with a cousin and his girlfriend. I offered milk tea to her during dessert and she gladly accepted it. Afterwards, I asked her how was the tea. 
she said "good but here's a tip I got from this auntie, try adding salt in your tea to make it taste more like teh tarik"
"oh really? Thanks for the tea-p *winks*" I said in my imagination

    Moral of the story, add salt to your tea if you're making milk tea because WOW have I been missing out. A pinch of salt is really what makes the flavors come to life. I will personally thank her if I get the chance one day because she was a blessing that elevated the tea experience. By the way, don't take this with a grain of salt *wink wink*

    Well that's all I have to say and you are welcome for making your milk tea better. Here's a question for you readers, do you have any suggestions to make my blog look nicer or more satisfying to read? Thank you for reading and see you in the next blog!



Comments

Popular Posts